1. Preparation of Q-A 1K base paint, it is recommended to add 30% (to
the total amount of paint) Q- 150 adhesive agent.
2. Preparation of Q-A 1K silver paint for spraying or mixing light
color aluminum powder paint, it is recommended to add 30% (to the
total amount of paint) or more Q-150 adhesive agent.
3. Using Q-A 1K pearl master batch for spraying, Must spray base color
first. To chosse pearl master batch must mix with Q-150 adhesive
agent and add 30% - 50% (to the total amount of paint) adhesive
4. For pearl basecoat in red colors with poor coverage, usage of 150
should be around 15% so as not to affect the hiding power of the
5. 20% of 155 can be used to lighten the side tone while having little
effect on the face of the color. Excess addition would affect the
adhesion between basecoat and clear coat.